Thursday

TUTORIAL: ROSE QUARTZ EARRINGS




I picked up these gorgeous rose quartz hoop beads from CJS and had a good time utilizing them in different creations.






I'm here to share three different tutorials!



MATERIALS NEEDED:



These rose quartz beads have holes on opposite ends of the bead.


1.





These are all really simple to put together. For this pair, I added this pearl leaf to the bottom.


I took a head pin, and placed it through  the bottom end of the bead (through the inside-top).






Then I created the loop and placed the leaf bead inside.






Now I had to finish it with the hook.






I took another headpin, slipped it through the inside-top and created a loop.






I added my connector, then the hook.







All finished!




2.

For the next pair, I took the flat edge of my pliers and gripped the end of the piece of wire. I bent the length 90 degrees, then made my loop.





I added my star charm.






Then I took the wire and threaded it through the top hole from the inside.






I pulled it through.






Then, I took my round bead (this is one of my favorites!) and placed it on top. To finish, I made my loop and added it to the hook.










3.






For this last pair, I used a different type of hook.






I took my headpin and threaded my round bead, then the rose quartz, making sure to not pull it through the top hole yet.






I added the blue bead, then threaded the headpin through the top.






Almost done! I snipped the excess length, pushed it to the side and made my loop.






Then I added my stud earring hooks and was finished!










Thank you for reading, do you have a favorite out of the three?






2 comments:

  1. Benim size tavsiyem http://www.penisbuyutucupompaci.net sitesinde satılan ürünü de denemenizdir.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...